EnsoData, a Madison-based startup and recent alumnus of gener8tor’s gBETA program (gbetawisconsin.com), graduated from the inaugural YC Fellowship batch this past month. After thousands of miles on the road, dozens of visits to sleep clinics, and even a few surf sessions,EnsoData has returned to Madison with a refreshed hunger for rapid growth. Read more here.
- From Denmark to DeForest, 55 entries advance in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestMarch 4, 2021
- Charter Communications Launches New Multiyear, Multibillion-Dollar Initiative To Expand Broadband Availability To Over 1 Million New Customer LocationsMarch 4, 2021
- InsideWis: COVID-19 hibernation is coming to an end: Some thoughts on risk managementMarch 3, 2021
- Healthcare IT experts to discuss digital health at virtual March 17 Tech SummitMarch 3, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021