EnsoData, a Madison-based startup and recent alumnus of gener8tor’s gBETA program (gbetawisconsin.com), graduated from the inaugural YC Fellowship batch this past month. After thousands of miles on the road, dozens of visits to sleep clinics, and even a few surf sessions,EnsoData has returned to Madison with a refreshed hunger for rapid growth. Read more here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021