EnsoData, a Madison-based startup and recent alumnus of gener8tor’s gBETA program (gbetawisconsin.com), graduated from the inaugural YC Fellowship batch this past month. After thousands of miles on the road, dozens of visits to sleep clinics, and even a few surf sessions,EnsoData has returned to Madison with a refreshed hunger for rapid growth. Read more here.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019