Watch “For the Record” with Neil Heinen this Sunday at 10 a.m. on WISC-TV Channel 3. Heinen talks about the growing spirit of entrepreneurship and previews the upcoming Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference. Guests include Tom Still, Wisconsin Technology Council; Melissa Turczyn, Michael Best & Friedrich and 2013 conference co-chair; and Mark Gehring, Asthmapolis and conference panelist.
To view the video online, click here.
The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference will be held June 4-5 at the Marriott West in Middleton. Highlights include:
- Launch, grow and succeed tracks tailored to the needs of entrepreneurs;
- The Diligent Dozen: Finalists in the Governor’s Business Plan Contest square off;
- Wisconsin Innovation Showcase, which will highlight some of the state’s best and boldest companies and their innovative products;
- Nationally known speakers such as Jason Lucash of OrigAudio and “Shark Tank” fame;
- “The California Badgers,” a plenary panel featuring UW-Madison graduates who made their mark as entrepreneurs and investors in California’s Silicon Valley;
- Plenty of chances to network over food and refreshments!
The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is produced by the Tech Council, the independent, non-profit science and technology advisers to the governor and the Legislature. It serves as a catalyst for the growth of Wisconsin’s tech-based and entrepreneurial economy.