It may seem counterintuitive that the sale of a start-up to an out-of-state firm would be good for Wisconsin, but it helps to set the stage for a cycle that spurs innovation, creates wealth and even lures bigger employers into the state. Read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel report.
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018