It may seem counterintuitive that the sale of a start-up to an out-of-state firm would be good for Wisconsin, but it helps to set the stage for a cycle that spurs innovation, creates wealth and even lures bigger employers into the state. Read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel report.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019