Boxes are stacking up in Murfie.com‘s airy offices on the eighth floor of the U.S. Bank building on Capitol Square. But that’s a good thing. The brown packing boxes hold dozens, if not hundreds or thousands, of music CDs that Murfie will catalog, store and make available for their owners to download or sell. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021