George Dalton, who founded Brookfield-based Fiserv Inc., which became one of the world’s largest data processors for financial institutions, died Nov. 17 at 83. Click here to read an obituary from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Dalton was a past keynote speaker at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019