George Dalton, who founded Brookfield-based Fiserv Inc., which became one of the world’s largest data processors for financial institutions, died Nov. 17 at 83. Click here to read an obituary from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Dalton was a past keynote speaker at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference.
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021