At Findorff, we aim to drive innovation and foster new and exciting customer experiences. With that in mind, we are excited to welcome Robbie Oldenburg as Director of Business Development, and congratulate Brad Olson on his promotion to Director of Project Management! Our team is always pushing the boundaries of construction in the fields of science and technology, and we know that these two passionate individuals will further our expansive goals.
Robbie Oldenburg, Director of Business Development
With 20+ years of industry experience, Robbie will provide value to our clients and communities by continuing to build strong partnerships. Alongside Chad Eschler, she will provide executive leadership for Findorff’s Science & Technology department. In this role she will:
- Lead Findorff’s Science & Technology division with a focus on existing client relationships and identifying new clients.
- Work with other leaders in the Science & Technology team to develop strategies to engage our clients.
- Engage with the Project Management team to deliver best-in-class facilities for our clients.
Brad Olson, Director of Project Management
Brad has taken on a senior-level position as Director of Project Management for Findorff, focused on the Science & Technology department. In his 15 years at Findorff, Brad has led over $700 million in the development of science and technology facilities, including brand new labs and complex renovations. Within this role he is responsible for:
- Provide leadership to Findorff’s Science & Technology industry with a focus on project management.
- Provide support and strategy from planning to project closeout.
- Act as a client resource to ensure Findorff’s project teams continue to provide exceptional service.