Today gener8tor announced the participants of its third gBETA cohort, a new, preseed accelerator for companies with ties to a Wisconsin college or university. Three of the companies are spin-offs from UW-Madison, and are building companies around Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation-patented technology. A fourth company is a spin-off from the Medical College of Wisconsin. The cohort is rounded out by a team of MBA students from UW-Madison. Read the full release here.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019