Today gener8tor announced the participants of its third gBETA cohort, a new, preseed accelerator for companies with ties to a Wisconsin college or university. Three of the companies are spin-offs from UW-Madison, and are building companies around Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation-patented technology. A fourth company is a spin-off from the Medical College of Wisconsin. The cohort is rounded out by a team of MBA students from UW-Madison. Read the full release here.
- CompTIA: USMCA Sets New Precedent for Modern Trade RulesDecember 11, 2019
- CapTimes: Wisconsin dairy, business interests weigh in on new North American trade agreementDecember 11, 2019
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019