The Wisconsin Technology Council hosted its inaugural Brew Bites & Bytes evening event on Aug. 4 at the Wisconsin Brewing Company. The event successfully raised more than $1,000 for the Wisconsin YES contest. Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science is a statewide youth business plan contest modeled after the successful Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Public, private and home-schooled students across Wisconsin are eligible to turn their science- and tech-related ideas into business plans and compete for cash and prizes.
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019
- ‘Diversity’ panel to focus on what works June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 10, 2019