The Wisconsin Technology Council hosted its inaugural Brew Bites & Bytes evening event on Aug. 4 at the Wisconsin Brewing Company. The event successfully raised more than $1,000 for the Wisconsin YES contest. Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science is a statewide youth business plan contest modeled after the successful Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Public, private and home-schooled students across Wisconsin are eligible to turn their science- and tech-related ideas into business plans and compete for cash and prizes.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018