Microsoft will open a research office in Madison to take advantage of the talent on hand in Wisconsin’s capital city and through the UW-Madison, which has one of the nation’s leading Computer Science departments. Click here to read a story by the Wisconsin Technology Network. Click here to read what the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel had to say about Microsoft’s database research lab.
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019