This month’s announcement that Thiel Cheese & Ingredients of Hilbert has been acquired by the Irish Dairy Board might have struck some people as a bit odd. Have the Irish run out of dairy farmers or lost their historic knack for making cheese? Read full Tom Still commentary on the rise of foreign direct investment in Wisconsin here.
- InsideWis: Brookings Institution report seeks to build on what’s working, versus fixing what’s notDecember 12, 2019
- CompTIA: USMCA Sets New Precedent for Modern Trade RulesDecember 11, 2019
- CapTimes: Wisconsin dairy, business interests weigh in on new North American trade agreementDecember 11, 2019
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019