Integrated Genomics, a Chicago-based company, will move to Madison with the help of a state loan and grant. Read a news release on WisBusiness.com by clicking here.
- Former WEDC, Commerce secretaries back creation of state ‘fund of funds’May 5, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features energy, enviro lawyer Art HarringtonMay 5, 2021
- Crunchbase: Proposed Changes to Capital Gains Likely To Affect Early- and Late-Stage VC DifferentlyMay 4, 2021
- Smart Business Dealmakers: Carrie Thome on the state of Wisconsin’s VC communityApril 30, 2021
- Madison.com: Biden’s free community college plan could steer more students to Wisconsin tech collegesApril 29, 2021