The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and the Wisconsin State Journal have expressed support for expanding the state’s investor tax credits program, which has spurred investment in tech-based companies since its creation four years ago. Click here to read the Journal-Sentinel editorial, and here to read a preceding news story. Click here to read the Madison-based State Journal’s Sunday editorial.
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019
- Michael Best Strategies: Social Investing – Moving Quickly from Fad to Force for ChangeNovember 11, 2019
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin’s investment landscape is restricted by an overall lack of capital, according to a panel of investors.November 11, 2019
- Madison.com: Wedge Issues: Tom Still on science, tech and entrepreneurship in WisconsinNovember 8, 2019