The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and the Wisconsin State Journal have expressed support for expanding the state’s investor tax credits program, which has spurred investment in tech-based companies since its creation four years ago. Click here to read the Journal-Sentinel editorial, and here to read a preceding news story. Click here to read the Madison-based State Journal’s Sunday editorial.
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018
- COO of nation’s fastest-growing private firm to speak Nov. 6 at W•O•M•E•N reception in MadisonOctober 5, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s business support systems are helping young companies surviveOctober 4, 2018