Krakauer’s appearance at the February 2012 luncheon of the Wisconsin Innovation Network at the Sheraton Hotel was close to a seismic event. His message, which I heard him give repeatedly with different emphases over the next 11 months, was a brash call for UW-Madison to reimagine its place in the world. Above all, it was to climb out of the silos of intellectual pursuit and embrace a more creative mash-up of disciplines — hard scientists working with poets working with social scientists working with entrepreneurs. Read the full Isthmus story here.
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- “BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleaner”August 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020