Krakauer’s appearance at the February 2012 luncheon of the Wisconsin Innovation Network at the Sheraton Hotel was close to a seismic event. His message, which I heard him give repeatedly with different emphases over the next 11 months, was a brash call for UW-Madison to reimagine its place in the world. Above all, it was to climb out of the silos of intellectual pursuit and embrace a more creative mash-up of disciplines — hard scientists working with poets working with social scientists working with entrepreneurs. Read the full Isthmus story here.
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019
- Guest column: Cybersecurity risks for retirement plans: Does your prudent process include cybersecurity risk mitigation?July 10, 2019
- Epic data science leader to overview innovation at July 30 Tech Council luncheon in MadisonJuly 9, 2019