The good news is that the UW-Madison campus has stepped up its game. The business school’s Weinert Center for Entrepreneurship is taking a special interest in helping what executive director Jon Eckhardt calls “backpack entrepreneurs.” The Wisconsin Institute for Discovery, which encourages cross-disciplinary collaboration, offers free business consulting and a workspace for the computer science entrepreneur students. And the computer science department is trying to remedy what they see as a longstanding gap in department programming. Read the full Isthmus story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020