Twelve groups have shown interest in a state-funded venture capital program, according to documents released by the agency Gov. Scott Walker directed to explore ideas for an angel and venture capital plan. The groups responded to a request for information by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. The list showed that big names in the venture capital world as well as homegrown firms were taking a serious look at the state and its proposal, said Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019