Twelve groups have shown interest in a state-funded venture capital program, according to documents released by the agency Gov. Scott Walker directed to explore ideas for an angel and venture capital plan. The groups responded to a request for information by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. The list showed that big names in the venture capital world as well as homegrown firms were taking a serious look at the state and its proposal, said Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- UW-Milwaukee’s Connected Systems Institute topic at Dec. 6 Tech Council event in WauwatosaNovember 21, 2018
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018