Twelve groups have shown interest in a state-funded venture capital program, according to documents released by the agency Gov. Scott Walker directed to explore ideas for an angel and venture capital plan. The groups responded to a request for information by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. The list showed that big names in the venture capital world as well as homegrown firms were taking a serious look at the state and its proposal, said Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019