Twelve groups have shown interest in a state-funded venture capital program, according to documents released by the agency Gov. Scott Walker directed to explore ideas for an angel and venture capital plan. The groups responded to a request for information by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. The list showed that big names in the venture capital world as well as homegrown firms were taking a serious look at the state and its proposal, said Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019