Angel investors took the state by storm last year, putting more than $61 million into small, high-potential companies. Read the full Journal Sentinel story on the latest Wisconsin Portfolio, a publication of the Wisconsin Angel Network and the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: WMC survey says more than half reduced staff due to COVID-19July 20, 2021
- Beloit, Madison, Milwaukee and La Crosse next stops in venture capital report tourJuly 20, 2021