The cracking sound and spider web of shattered glass that comes from dropping your cellphone or tablet is something nobody wants to hear or see — not to mention the expense and mess that follow. But if there’s a glimmer of hope that the damaged device can be repaired, that’s where Natalya Schilling with Fix Phone Land steps in. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020