The cracking sound and spider web of shattered glass that comes from dropping your cellphone or tablet is something nobody wants to hear or see — not to mention the expense and mess that follow. But if there’s a glimmer of hope that the damaged device can be repaired, that’s where Natalya Schilling with Fix Phone Land steps in. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019