The cracking sound and spider web of shattered glass that comes from dropping your cellphone or tablet is something nobody wants to hear or see — not to mention the expense and mess that follow. But if there’s a glimmer of hope that the damaged device can be repaired, that’s where Natalya Schilling with Fix Phone Land steps in. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Madison-area business leaders express optimism, caution about Biden administrationJanuary 26, 2021
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: California and bust? For those fleeing Golden State, Wisconsin offers silver liningJanuary 21, 2021
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 17 Tech SummitJanuary 21, 2021
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021