Wisconsin native Don Schlidt, 46, came back to the state in 2008 to run Waukesha-based Dedicated Computing Inc. Schlidt had previously run four other businesses, most recently in Denver, where he led the electronic component design and distribution business of Arrow Electronics. Schlidt will join the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors this fall. Read the full Executive Q&A here.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019