HORTONVILLE — Entrepreneur Roger Meads was featured in Sunday’s Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel as one of the 27 finalists in the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Read about Meads and the contest by clicking here. Watch the Journal-Sentinel in the coming weeks for more features on BPC contestants.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018