HORTONVILLE — Entrepreneur Roger Meads was featured in Sunday’s Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel as one of the 27 finalists in the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Read about Meads and the contest by clicking here. Watch the Journal-Sentinel in the coming weeks for more features on BPC contestants.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021
- UW-Madison: Madison’s tech sector booms, driven by UW innovationMay 6, 2021