ZBB Energy Corp. said it has won approval from the Export-Import Bank for loan guarantees to back $1.14 million in loans from InvestorsBank to the maker of energy storage systems and hybrid vehicle controls. The transaction will provide working capital to help support sales of ZBB products that are exported from its factory in Menomonee Falls. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021
- WisBusiness: Altruize excited to increase volunteerism in 2021 and beyondApril 8, 2021
- Madison.com: Fetch Rewards snags unicorn status after $210M investment roundApril 8, 2021