ZBB Energy Corp. said it has won approval from the Export-Import Bank for loan guarantees to back $1.14 million in loans from InvestorsBank to the maker of energy storage systems and hybrid vehicle controls. The transaction will provide working capital to help support sales of ZBB products that are exported from its factory in Menomonee Falls. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020