A technology-focused startup company in Madison traces its roots to a really bad fishing trip. Strategic Fishing Systems LLC was formed in 2007 by three guys who describe themselves as “avid outdoorsmen who are passionate about technology.” Strategic Fishing Systems won the 2012 Governor’s Business Plan Contest in the information technology category. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021