A technology-focused startup company in Madison traces its roots to a really bad fishing trip. Strategic Fishing Systems LLC was formed in 2007 by three guys who describe themselves as “avid outdoorsmen who are passionate about technology.” Strategic Fishing Systems won the 2012 Governor’s Business Plan Contest in the information technology category. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021
- Crunchbase: Red-Hot Venture Funding Landscape Is Shaking Up Early-Stage InvestingJuly 26, 2021
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021