A technology-focused startup company in Madison traces its roots to a really bad fishing trip. Strategic Fishing Systems LLC was formed in 2007 by three guys who describe themselves as “avid outdoorsmen who are passionate about technology.” Strategic Fishing Systems won the 2012 Governor’s Business Plan Contest in the information technology category. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019