Eso-Technologies Inc., a Middleton company that is developing a patented esophageal probe, said Tuesday it has raised $600,000 from Wisconsin-based angel investors in an oversubscribed offering. Eso-Technologies was the Grand Prize winner of the 2009 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020