Eso-Technologies Inc., a Middleton company that is developing a patented esophageal probe, said Tuesday it has raised $600,000 from Wisconsin-based angel investors in an oversubscribed offering. Eso-Technologies was the Grand Prize winner of the 2009 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019