Brad Schwartz, an expert in blood coagulation and bleeding disorders who recently returned to the faculty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, was named as chief executive officer of the Morgridge Institute for Research. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- 50 Technology Councils Across the U.S. Urge Passage of Legislation To Expand Rural Broadband AccessAugust 11, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020