Four start-ups have been certified for early stage business investment tax credits by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. With the certification, the companies’ financial backers will be eligible for a 25% tax credit on the amount they invest in the company. The companies certified for the tax credits are: Easenet Inc., United Community LLC, NexVex Inc. and SpanDeX Inc. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020