Four start-ups have been certified for early stage business investment tax credits by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. With the certification, the companies’ financial backers will be eligible for a 25% tax credit on the amount they invest in the company. The companies certified for the tax credits are: Easenet Inc., United Community LLC, NexVex Inc. and SpanDeX Inc. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020