Four start-ups have been certified for early stage business investment tax credits by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. With the certification, the companies’ financial backers will be eligible for a 25% tax credit on the amount they invest in the company. The companies certified for the tax credits are: Easenet Inc., United Community LLC, NexVex Inc. and SpanDeX Inc. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019