Sun Mountain Kegonsa, selected to oversee the state-sponsored venture capital effort, envisions creating a handful of funds across Wisconsin that seeds as many as 100 early-stage, job-creating companies and breeds a new generation of young venture capitalists. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021