The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is proposing to create a microgrid combining wind, solar and battery power at a research building in Glendale. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Attracting ‘smart money’ from elsewhere will help Wisconsin companies growApril 15, 2021
- MKE Tech Hub: CompTIA 2021 Cyberstate Analysis for WisconsinApril 15, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021
- Madison Rotary: Jason Fields’ “We Must Not Accept Complacency”April 14, 2021