A $2 million fund to help faculty and students on University of Wisconsin campuses commercialize ideas and potentially create new businesses and jobs was launched Thursday by the UW System and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- From Denmark to DeForest, 55 entries advance in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestMarch 4, 2021
- Charter Communications Launches New Multiyear, Multibillion-Dollar Initiative To Expand Broadband Availability To Over 1 Million New Customer LocationsMarch 4, 2021
- InsideWis: COVID-19 hibernation is coming to an end: Some thoughts on risk managementMarch 3, 2021
- Healthcare IT experts to discuss digital health at virtual March 17 Tech SummitMarch 3, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021