Ten student teams have been chosen by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
to receive a total of about $70,000 in cash and services, along with
support for turning their ideas into products or businesses. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020
- Here is a quick glimpse at 2020 BPC first-round entriesFebruary 11, 2020
- Leap for Lambeau! Reception, tours set for March 15 before Tech Summit in Green BayFebruary 10, 2020
- Guest column: Medical costs are frustrating families; here’s how startups can helpFebruary 10, 2020