Ten student teams have been chosen by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
to receive a total of about $70,000 in cash and services, along with
support for turning their ideas into products or businesses. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ social entrepreneurial class includes Wisconsin-based Maydm’s Winnie KaranjaDecember 3, 2019