Wisconsin companies raised $10.5 million of venture capital in the second quarter, well below the same quarter a year ago, underlining the state’s inability to attract healthy amounts of investment funding. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021
- WEDC: Enterprise Zone credits help power Generac expansionOctober 19, 2021