BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation Inc. said Thursday it has invested $50,000 each into a Waukesha start-up that is developing therapeutics for gastrointestinal health and a Madison maker of building maintenance software. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021
- Local Startup Launches New Grocery Delivery Service to Help Fight HungerJanuary 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: COVID-19 vaccine requirements not likely as Madison area businesses balance public health, liabilityJanuary 18, 2021