BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation Inc. said Thursday it has invested $50,000 each into a Waukesha start-up that is developing therapeutics for gastrointestinal health and a Madison maker of building maintenance software. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020