BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation Inc. said Thursday it has invested $50,000 each into a Waukesha start-up that is developing therapeutics for gastrointestinal health and a Madison maker of building maintenance software. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021