Founded with a $70,000 investment in 1979 in a basement office, with a computer Faulkner says “sounded like a washing machine,” Epic today commands nearly a quarter of the U.S. hospital market in the rapidly expanding industry of electronic health records. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020