Essential Biotechnology LLC, a spin-out from the Medical College of Wisconsin that is working on a new drug for pancreatic cancer, has won the top prize and $50,000 in the first-ever Southeast Wisconsin Healthcare Pitch event. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019