Essential Biotechnology LLC, a spin-out from the Medical College of Wisconsin that is working on a new drug for pancreatic cancer, has won the top prize and $50,000 in the first-ever Southeast Wisconsin Healthcare Pitch event. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019