Essential Biotechnology LLC, a spin-out from the Medical College of Wisconsin that is working on a new drug for pancreatic cancer, has won the top prize and $50,000 in the first-ever Southeast Wisconsin Healthcare Pitch event. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019