Essential Biotechnology LLC, a spin-out from the Medical College of Wisconsin that is working on a new drug for pancreatic cancer, has won the top prize and $50,000 in the first-ever Southeast Wisconsin Healthcare Pitch event. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020