Fujifilm says the $307 million acquisition of Cellular Dynamics International Inc. it completed in May is key to its ambitious plans in the field of regenerative medicine, which uses cells and other materials to heal damaged tissues and organs. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020