Fujifilm says the $307 million acquisition of Cellular Dynamics International Inc. it completed in May is key to its ambitious plans in the field of regenerative medicine, which uses cells and other materials to heal damaged tissues and organs. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin ‘Creative Destruction Lab’ to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s growing reputation as COVID hotspot not good for business – or anyoneSeptember 30, 2020
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- Cap Times Idea Fest: Public and private efforts boost COVID-19 testing but community should still ‘double down’ on preventionSeptember 29, 2020