Gener8tor, which runs start-up training classes in Milwaukee and Madison, said Wednesday it has raised more than $2.1 million for a second fund. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 17, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Mike PartschDecember 17, 2018
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018