Johnson Controls Inc. said it plans to buy Tyco International to form a global company focused on controls and products for increasingly connected “smart” buildings. The new company will be operated from Milwaukee but based in Ireland for tax purposes. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020