Johnson Controls Inc. said it plans to buy Tyco International to form a global company focused on controls and products for increasingly connected “smart” buildings. The new company will be operated from Milwaukee but based in Ireland for tax purposes. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019
- Guest column: The hockey stick revenue model – easy to dismiss, essential to successOctober 7, 2019