Polco, whose corporate name is Policy Confluence Inc., operates a crowdsourcing platform that connects citizens with their local governments on public policy issues and polls. Cities and counties can put a widget for a poll on their website or in a link on a social media post or newsletter, said Nick Mastronardi, a co-founder. Read the full story here.
- Crunchbase: Red-Hot Venture Funding Landscape Is Shaking Up Early-Stage InvestingJuly 26, 2021
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- Crunchbase: Star-Gazing Investors Launch More Money Into Space TechJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021