Redox Inc., a Madison maker of health care software development tools, will pitch its story next month at the SXSW Accelerator, a start-up competition that will take place in March in Austin, Texas, as part of the well-known music, film and interactive festival. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020