Redox Inc., a Madison maker of health care software development tools, will pitch its story next month at the SXSW Accelerator, a start-up competition that will take place in March in Austin, Texas, as part of the well-known music, film and interactive festival. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018