Under the terms of the agreement, Shine will provide molybdenum-99 for use in HTA’s technetium generators. Moly-99, as it is known, decays into technetium, a diagnostic imaging agent widely used in medical imaging tests. Read the full JSOnline story here.
- InsideWis: TitletownTech illustrates growth of Wisconsin’s innovation economyJune 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: Investors, startup leaders backing $100 million fund of funds proposalJune 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Madison firm wins 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan competitionJune 8, 2021
- It’s a Wrap on the 2021 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference!June 7, 2021
- WisBusiness: A UW-Madison spinoff took home the grand prize of the Wisconsin BPCJune 7, 2021