Under the terms of the agreement, Shine will provide molybdenum-99 for use in HTA’s technetium generators. Moly-99, as it is known, decays into technetium, a diagnostic imaging agent widely used in medical imaging tests. Read the full JSOnline story here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020