Under the terms of the agreement, Shine will provide molybdenum-99 for use in HTA’s technetium generators. Moly-99, as it is known, decays into technetium, a diagnostic imaging agent widely used in medical imaging tests. Read the full JSOnline story here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021