IKEA finished construction of Wisconsin’s largest rooftop solar array at its recently opened store in Oak Creek. The 225,000-square-foot solar array consists of a 1.62MW system, built with 4,716 panels. The system will produce approximately 2,046,000 kWh of electricity annually for the store, the equivalent of reducing 1,687 tons of carbon dioxide, equal to the emissions of 326 cars or providing electricity for 228 homes yearly. View the slideshow here.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019