IKEA finished construction of Wisconsin’s largest rooftop solar array at its recently opened store in Oak Creek. The 225,000-square-foot solar array consists of a 1.62MW system, built with 4,716 panels. The system will produce approximately 2,046,000 kWh of electricity annually for the store, the equivalent of reducing 1,687 tons of carbon dioxide, equal to the emissions of 326 cars or providing electricity for 228 homes yearly. View the slideshow here.
- ‘Dealing with China’ will launch series on trade policy with WisBusiness.comApril 16, 2021
- Guest column: Pandemic effect on tech jobs measured by Cyberstates reportApril 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Attracting ‘OPM’ from elsewhere will help Wisconsin companies growApril 15, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021