IKEA finished construction of Wisconsin’s largest rooftop solar array at its recently opened store in Oak Creek. The 225,000-square-foot solar array consists of a 1.62MW system, built with 4,716 panels. The system will produce approximately 2,046,000 kWh of electricity annually for the store, the equivalent of reducing 1,687 tons of carbon dioxide, equal to the emissions of 326 cars or providing electricity for 228 homes yearly. View the slideshow here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020