IKEA finished construction of Wisconsin’s largest rooftop solar array at its recently opened store in Oak Creek. The 225,000-square-foot solar array consists of a 1.62MW system, built with 4,716 panels. The system will produce approximately 2,046,000 kWh of electricity annually for the store, the equivalent of reducing 1,687 tons of carbon dioxide, equal to the emissions of 326 cars or providing electricity for 228 homes yearly. View the slideshow here.
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020