IKEA finished construction of Wisconsin’s largest rooftop solar array at its recently opened store in Oak Creek. The 225,000-square-foot solar array consists of a 1.62MW system, built with 4,716 panels. The system will produce approximately 2,046,000 kWh of electricity annually for the store, the equivalent of reducing 1,687 tons of carbon dioxide, equal to the emissions of 326 cars or providing electricity for 228 homes yearly. View the slideshow here.
- El-Amin brothers to highlight entrepreneurial endeavors Nov. 4 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021