IKEA finished construction of Wisconsin’s largest rooftop solar array at its recently opened store in Oak Creek. The 225,000-square-foot solar array consists of a 1.62MW system, built with 4,716 panels. The system will produce approximately 2,046,000 kWh of electricity annually for the store, the equivalent of reducing 1,687 tons of carbon dioxide, equal to the emissions of 326 cars or providing electricity for 228 homes yearly. View the slideshow here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018