IKEA finished construction of Wisconsin’s largest rooftop solar array at its recently opened store in Oak Creek. The 225,000-square-foot solar array consists of a 1.62MW system, built with 4,716 panels. The system will produce approximately 2,046,000 kWh of electricity annually for the store, the equivalent of reducing 1,687 tons of carbon dioxide, equal to the emissions of 326 cars or providing electricity for 228 homes yearly. View the slideshow here.
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020
- Here is a quick glimpse at 2020 BPC first-round entriesFebruary 11, 2020
- Leap for Lambeau! Reception, tours set for March 15 before Tech Summit in Green BayFebruary 10, 2020
- Guest column: Medical costs are frustrating families; here’s how startups can helpFebruary 10, 2020