Thomson, who won the 2016 Hector F. DeLuca Scientific Achievement Award, was the first scientist in the world in 1998 to isolate and culture human embryonic stem cells, and he has had many achievements since, said Carl Gulbrandsen, former managing director of the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, which does technology transfer for the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Read the full story here.
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019