University of Wisconsin-Madison officials have chosen 14 research projects to receive an average of about $300,000 each over the next two years as part of its UW2020: WARF Discovery Initiative. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- CompTIA: USMCA Sets New Precedent for Modern Trade RulesDecember 11, 2019
- CapTimes: Wisconsin dairy, business interests weigh in on new North American trade agreementDecember 11, 2019
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019