University of Wisconsin-Madison officials have chosen 14 research projects to receive an average of about $300,000 each over the next two years as part of its UW2020: WARF Discovery Initiative. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021
- Madison365: Michael Flowers joins Green Bay venture capital firm Equity LeagueJune 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Immigration issues adding to state’s labor shortages, panel saysJune 16, 2021
- From dairy to tech, how immigration policy affects Wisconsin – June 15 webinarJune 16, 2021