State officials have authorized $1.5 million in broadband expansion grants for rural Wisconsin in fiscal-year 2016. Eleven grants were approved by the Public Service Commission, ranging in size from $41,914 to more than $286,000. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019