State officials have authorized $1.5 million in broadband expansion grants for rural Wisconsin in fiscal-year 2016. Eleven grants were approved by the Public Service Commission, ranging in size from $41,914 to more than $286,000. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020