A Florida company with a technology for reformulating oily drugs so they can be delivered intravenously is moving its headquarters and research lab to Wisconsin. An investment by Kegonsa Partners and a grant from the state Department of Commerce were instrumental. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018