A Florida company with a technology for reformulating oily drugs so they can be delivered intravenously is moving its headquarters and research lab to Wisconsin. An investment by Kegonsa Partners and a grant from the state Department of Commerce were instrumental. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019