A Florida company with a technology for reformulating oily drugs so they can be delivered intravenously is moving its headquarters and research lab to Wisconsin. An investment by Kegonsa Partners and a grant from the state Department of Commerce were instrumental. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020
- Guest column: Furloughs, layoffs, and other words better unsaid: Workforce planning in a time of pandemicJune 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020