The National Conference on Undergraduate Research will be held this week on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse campus. This is the second time that UW-L will host NCUR, a national event that brings together students and faculty mentors from across the country to share their research. This is a unique opportunity to shed light on the outstanding research taking place on campuses across our state and how that activity enhances the learning experience. Read the full La Crosse Tribune story here.
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019