The National Conference on Undergraduate Research will be held this week on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse campus. This is the second time that UW-L will host NCUR, a national event that brings together students and faculty mentors from across the country to share their research. This is a unique opportunity to shed light on the outstanding research taking place on campuses across our state and how that activity enhances the learning experience. Read the full La Crosse Tribune story here.
- Serial tech entrepreneur Kelly Fitzsimmons to keynote Nov. 7 at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2018
- InsideWis: Fear of technology not new, but history says humans prevailSeptember 20, 2018
- NeuWave’s path from startup to acquisition topic of Oct. 11 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonSeptember 20, 2018
- WEAU News: Foxconn R&D Center in the Chippewa Valley (9/18/18)September 20, 2018
- Foxconn launches “Smart Cities – Smart Futures Competition”September 17, 2018