ASHLAND — Clikc here to read a WisBusiness.com story about the Lake Superior Technology Conference, which drew 110 people to northwest Wisconsin to hear speakers such as Commerce Secretary Dick Leinenkugel. Click here to read more from the Ashland Daily Press.
- Former WEDC, Commerce secretaries back creation of state ‘fund of funds’May 5, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features energy, enviro lawyer Art HarringtonMay 5, 2021
- Crunchbase: Proposed Changes to Capital Gains Likely To Affect Early- and Late-Stage VC DifferentlyMay 4, 2021
- Smart Business Dealmakers: Carrie Thome on the state of Wisconsin’s VC communityApril 30, 2021
- Madison.com: Biden’s free community college plan could steer more students to Wisconsin tech collegesApril 29, 2021