Frank officially assumed the role on Sunday and began her first day as chancellor on campus Monday. She started her day with a meeting with the Chancellor’s Cabinet followed by a walk around campus to introduce herself and get acclimated with UW-Stout’s day-to-day operations.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021