The Legislature’s Joint Finance Committee, which is the budget-writing panel for the Senate and the Assembly, has advanced the Connecting Opportunity, Research and Entrepreneurism bill (SB-409). The bill accelerates Wisconsin’s investor tax-credits law and contains other proposals to spur research and job creation. Approval by both houses is still required. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021