The Legislature’s Joint Finance Committee, which is the budget-writing panel for the Senate and the Assembly, has advanced the Connecting Opportunity, Research and Entrepreneurism bill (SB-409). The bill accelerates Wisconsin’s investor tax-credits law and contains other proposals to spur research and job creation. Approval by both houses is still required. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019