It was a packed house at the Wisconsin Innovation Network’s monthly meeting Aug. 18 to hear featured speaker Jim Laudon, who heads Google’s Madison office. Read more from the Wisconsin State Journal here. Read Q&A with the Capital Times and Jim Laudon on why Google chose Madison here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019