It was a packed house at the Wisconsin Innovation Network’s monthly meeting Aug. 18 to hear featured speaker Jim Laudon, who heads Google’s Madison office. Read more from the Wisconsin State Journal here. Read Q&A with the Capital Times and Jim Laudon on why Google chose Madison here.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018