Lucigen of Middleton has received a $187,000 grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research to study LRRK2. Mutations of the LRRK2 gene have been found to be connected to an increased risk of Parkinson’s.
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020