Lucigen of Middleton has received a $187,000 grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research to study LRRK2. Mutations of the LRRK2 gene have been found to be connected to an increased risk of Parkinson’s.
- Crunchbase: Red-Hot Venture Funding Landscape Is Shaking Up Early-Stage InvestingJuly 26, 2021
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- Crunchbase: Star-Gazing Investors Launch More Money Into Space TechJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021