Zurex Pharma, a Madison biotech developing products aimed at preventing infections — in hospitals and at home — has raised $6.2 million in its first major funding round. Baird Venture Partners, Chicago, and the State of Wisconsin Investment Board led the financing. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019