Zurex Pharma, a Madison biotech developing products aimed at preventing infections — in hospitals and at home — has raised $6.2 million in its first major funding round. Baird Venture Partners, Chicago, and the State of Wisconsin Investment Board led the financing. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Support U.S. research during COVID-19October 30, 2020
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020